13.9.10

Daena and Jason - Cerrillos, New Mexico - Engagement Photography

My older sister Daena and her fiance, Jason, are getting married this next December.  We went up to Cerrillos, New Mexico for their engagement photos...to try to capture some of the same feel their wedding is going to have up in Pinos Altos, NM.

Every time I go out and take photographs, it is a lesson. A lesson in learning how to interact with customers and our environment, a lesson with learning how to interact with my camera, and most importantly a lesson to learn how to interact with the light.  Thank you family, for being patient with this on-going learning process!

Here are a few images from the shoot.  I absolutely love getting feedback on my work, so please feel free to leave a comment..  compliments, criticism, anything : )

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I think you should submit these photos to GWS!! :) LOVE !!

Featured wedding photographer on Love Olio