4.10.10

Kelly Elizabeth and her Michael - Albuquerque Love Photography

Kelly and her dear, Michael.





































Kelly and I have been wonderful friends since the sixth grade.  Middle school swim buddies, High School learning the ropes of life buddies, college roommates, and the best of friends into the future I am sure.

Her and Michael met in Albuquerque about three years back now.  They are constantly however dealing with the struggles of being in a long distance relationship--- that of which I can relate to.  I know how precious the time is to the two of them when they have the luxury of spending just a few days together, in the same room, in the same home, and in the same city for that matter.  I hope these pictures keep them strong until the time when months between and long plane rides are no longer a barrier.



No comments:

Featured wedding photographer on Love Olio