29.3.11

Kimberly.

Today I felt like I was back in my realm.  It felt so wonderful to be photographing again.  So so wonderful.

Here are a few images from my photoshoot with Kim. Her and I work together here in Waikiki, and bonded over being brought here by something called love.  You see, Kimberly came to Honolulu for a quick visit to her boyfriend... then never left.  Hawaii, in combination with a great guy, can do that to you! She followed her heart, and is teaching me how important it is to do the same. : )  She's a wonderful, beautiful, sweet-hearted person..and I hope that's evident in these photographs.

A few images of the beauty!




2 comments:

huku said...

kim!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Work. Your photographs fully capture subject and location. Fantastic!

Featured wedding photographer on Love Olio